As a Company, we recognise that our activities, products and services can cause impacts on the
environment. We are committed to protecting the environment and will continually strive to
minimise the impact of our operations by complying with our legal and other regulatory
obligations, to improve our environmental performance and achieve our stated objectives.
As a Company we aim to reduce our environmental impact through:
• Preventing pollution, minimising waste, seeking to recover materials for recycling where
economically practicable, and ensuring appropriate disposal of the remainder.
• Ensuring where possible use of sustainable resource.
• Protection of bio diversity and eco systems.
• Ensuring we control and reduce activities that contribute to climate change.
• Identifying and complying with all current legal and other regulatory obligations and
ensuring we are aware of and take steps to comply with future legislative requirements as
they come into force.
• Providing information, instruction and training on environmental issues and ensuring the
implementation of appropriate environmental procedures by regular monitoring and
improvement of performance.
• Determining objectives and targets and reviewing them at the regular Management
Each individual employee of the Company is expected to demonstrate a commitment to protect
the environment through:
• Complying with the relevant environmental obligations and procedures which apply to
their work activities.
• Preventing the release of environmentally damaging substances.
• Ensuring that all waste materials are disposed of in accordance with relevant procedures.
• Communicating to the Company any information or initiatives likely to improve
This policy statement will be reviewed by the Managing Director after any significant change or
influence that may affect its content.
This Environmental Policy shall be communicated to all employees, contractors and suppliers
working on our behalf and it will be available to any interested party.
Signing this Policy is demonstration of commitment to its objective. It is the responsibility of the
following individuals to ensure communication, understanding and implementation by all
employees, sub-contractors, contractors under their control or influence.
Name: Alan G Beattie
Position: Managing Director